Monday 30 November 2015

How to Decorate your Planner for Winter

It is every Designer & Maker's Dream to have their work recognised and praised, especially by Professionals. Today mine came true ~ as my work appears in a Design magazine for the very first time. It all started a few weeks ago when a Lovely young Lady called Charlotte emailed me saying that She and her Mum loved my photos on Instagram. She asked if I would like to write a short Biography and Article for her magazine called Design Crumbs. I was Thrilled! I did not reply straight away as I needed time for it to sink in! The article was to be about decorating a planner with a Winter theme. Here is what I came up with....


My petrol blue Flex by Filofax Planner. Decorated with paper by Echo Park, from their Winter Wishes range.


The interior of the planner showing handmade dividers and page markers


Finally the planner pages in use, with stickers and washi tape added

To find out more, and read the article, please subscribe to the free online magazine Design Crumbs. designcrumbsuk.wordpress.com

You can find me and my photos on Instagram, most days. I would Love you to join me there. http://instagram.com/blueanchorbay

Why not follow my blog and all your other favourites over on Bloglovin' much more fun! http://bloglovin.com/blueanchorbay

Thanks for reading!..

Best Wishes, 

Jacqueline xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment