Tuesday 3 December 2013

Celebrating a Coastal Christmas Part two

We are now in December and Christmas is looming! I am looking forward to having my Family to stay over the Festive Period but I have not started my Christmas shopping or decorating yet, maybe in a couple of weeks time!.....

My first guest today has become a good friend over the last couple of years, although we have still to meet? Karen Appleyard has her own story to tell....suffice it to say she is a talented photographer, from Yorkshire, now living in the Highlands of Scotland. She has recently opened The Wee Scottish Gallery in her home and I am thrilled to be selling my Stationery there.

Here is one of her stunning photographs.....there are many more and all would make perfect presents.


It is called Juvenille Gannet

You can find Karen and her work here
 
 

Next today is a lady called Tina who lives in The Midlands at a point farthest from the sea! However, I know she spends as much time as possible down in Cornwall and makes beautiful gifts from items she finds along the shore. When she is not by the sea she is always Driftwood Dreaming! Here is a lovely starry decoration, please click on the link to see more


 

Third is a lady called Nicky, who I came across on Fb she has a website called Coastal Home!  She has many Fabulous Coastal items for sale, here is a selection of her latest additions.....The Shipping Forecast Range. I have many happy memories as a child, sitting listening to the Shipping Forecast on the Radio with my Mother. Those names like Rockall and Dogger really made my imagination run wild. This is a Fabulous and nostalgic range but with a modern twist! 




To see more click here Christmas Decorations

Last and by no means least is a lady I came across recently on Etsy she has a wonderful shop called Back From the Beach....she makes gorgeous sea glass jewellery. It is so popular that her links to her items keep expiring as her beautiful makes keep selling!......here is one of her pieces, to see more please click the link




Back from the Beach Sea Glass Jewellery


I have really enjoyed doing this blog and I would like to thank everyone who has joined in, in both parts. They are all really busy people but managed to spare the time to chat and send in their photos. I shall be decorating my house in Coastal Colours this year and will take some photos once it is done.

I would like to also thank everybody for their continued support over the last year, I have made many friends along the way and I have a feeling that next year is going to be very special for Blue Anchor Bay. 

Lots of Love and Best Wishes,

From me,
Jacqueline
 
 
 
xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment