Monday 30 September 2013

Late September Sunshine

We have had a Fabulous Summer here in Scotland and are now enjoying the third of three days Sunshine at the very end of September. It has been a Glorious Weekend, we spent lots of time in the Garden and planted two new trees, a pear and a plum. Let's hope they survive the Winter, we look forward to seeeing how they do.



I also started on my new Autumn Range of Seaside Notebooks, I was going to wait until next week but I was just in the mood for doing them. The covers are made from Beautiful Tilda papers and they are hand stitched by me using cotton cords and Japanese Stab stitch. The covers were partly printed with a decoupage design, I just added to it. They were great fun to make, I think the Weather helped.

This year I have decided to stay with my Favourite Seaside Blues, Greens and Purples right through the Autumn and Winter, so you can enjoy the Marvellous Memories of the Seaside all year round. As I said before, don't forget about all your Friends and Loved Ones who have Birthdays or Anniversaries at this time of year :)






Details of these notebooks can be found here www.facebook.com/BlueAnchorBay
I also have a shop here http://www.thetravellingsouk.com/vendors/blue-anchor-bay/products/
and here 
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/BlueAnchorBay

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact me at bluegeranium3@hotmail.co.uk

Best Wishes,

Jacqueline




No comments:

Post a Comment