Thursday 26 September 2013

Shades of the Sea - Buttons Galore

Blue is my Favourite colour, it always has been. I Love the Blues of the Sea, especially Turquoise, as well as shades of Sea Green with a touch of Purple... I also Love Buttons and I know it is a cliché but my Grandmother really did have a Box of Buttons. I have collected many Buttons over the years, I still have buttons from my Nurse's uniform and Hubby's Police uniform from when we first met over thirty years ago. As well as the colours, I love the feel of them running thru my fingers, like sand on a Beach.


Over the past couple of years, since I started up my page Blue Anchor Bay on Facebook, I have learned how to make Necklaces and Bracelets from Buttons. I Love making them to match different outfits. I have also sold many online, at Fairs and in a shop on the Isle of Wight!..... They have proved very popular. I  decided to make a New Collection now that Autumn is here and I have more free time. I had a Wonderful Summer, out & about, but now I will be spending more time at Home. 



Usually in the Autumn, and run up to the Christmas period, I change my colour scheme to suit the Season. Last year I had a Red & White Scandi theme. This year I have decided to stay with my Beautiful Sea Blues & Greens with a touch of Purple! I am even thinking of using this colour scheme when decorating the house for Christmas!....



My Birthday is in December....21st to be precise. I am not a fan of Christmas, especially when it overshadows my Birthday!....So whilst you are all planning your C Lists and buying Handmade Presents please remember your Friends, Family & Loved ones who also have Birthdays at that time of year!

A present is not just for xmas, it is something to be enjoyed all year round and that includes the Summer!... My Lovingly Handmade Button Necklaces and Bracelets would make Perfect Presents. Please note, my Button Collection is made up of new, used, recycled and vintage buttons, all mixed together.  The necklaces and bracelets all come Giftwrapped in Tissue Paper and are easy to wrap and post. I always use new, handwritten envelopes. If you are posting abroad, please do so in plenty time!....

Here is what I have for sale below


1. Blue & Purple Neckalce strung on Turquoise Cotton cord, Large buttons and aprox 59cm length, folded in half, 118 total round. £9.50 plus £1.50 UK P&P




2. Medium Blue and Purple Buttons strung on Turquoise cotton Cord 50cm drop aprox
£8.50 plus £1.50 UK P&P


3. Medium Blue & Purple Buttons strung on Turquoise Cotton Cord Aprox 30 cm drop
£7.00 plus £1.50 UK P&P

4. 3 bracelets in Blue &Purple using small and medium buttons, length aprox 19 to 21 cms
£4.50 each plus £1.25 UK P&P


5. Blue & White Large Button Necklace strung on White Cotton Cord aprox 50 cm drop
£8.50 plus £1.50 UK P&P


6. Blue, White & Sea Green Medium Button Necklace ( one of the buttons says 2000 on - may be a significant year for someone?) aprox 40 cm drop
£7.50 plus £1.50 UK P&P

7. Two Sea Blue & Sea Green medium and small button bracelets aprox 20/21 cms
£4.50 each plus £1.25 UK P&P

All items may be purchased and paid by Paypal. Please email me at bluegeranium3@hotmail.co.uk if you wish to purchase or if you have any queries. Items will be sold on a first come, first served basis. I am very Happy to combine postage and give quotes if you live outside the UK. I shall also endeavour to help in any way I can. My Customers are very Important to me. If you would like a custom made item please ask and I shall help if I am able.

Thanks for looking!.....you can also find me on Facebook here www.facebook.com/BlueAnchorBay

My Necklaces and bracelets are for sale here in my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/BlueAnchorBay

 I would love to Welcome you to my page where we all share our Love of the Seaside, Best Wishes, 

Jacqueline xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment