Tuesday 16 April 2013

My Beautiful Grandaughter Holly

Wednesday 10th April 2013 7.18pm

Our Beautiful Grandaughter is Born and we are thrilled. I cannot believe how Beautiful she is. I see her like our Son and Daughter. Welcome to the World Holly Georgiana and more importantly Welcome to Our Family!

Monday 15th April 2013

This Morning I woke at 6.30am, excited beyond belief, today I am going to meet my Grandaughter. We arrive at the house just as they are leaving the Hospital, which means we are there to Welcome her home!....so lovely to see Nick and Sharron and Congratulate them too.

Holly is even more Beautiful in real life and when she smiles I can see Sharron :) Once she has been fed and changed I am able to have my first cuddle!.....how magical it is. I spend ages cuddling her while her Mummy and Daddy unpack. We all then have a Chinese Meal to Celebrate their Homecoming.

Leaving was sad but we wanted to let the New Parents have time together as a Family and get into their own routine. I shall visit again very soon, I want to watch her grow up, be there for all the Special milestones and I certainly do not want to be a stranger.






















No comments:

Post a Comment