Sunday 25 October 2015

Decorating Planners from Scratch


My First Filofax (on the left) Turquoise Patent Leather Personal Organiser (see previous blog for interior photos) Followed by no 2 the Violet Domino Pocket Organiser, this was a surprise bargain from TKMaxx! I bought the wee campervan clips in the shop at RHS Harlow Carr when we visited Harrogate. The mini post it notes and soft pencil case are by Midori. 


I made the dividers from some Echo Park Winter paper in Turquoise and Purple, a perfect match. I also found the wee self adhesive purple stars in my cupboard. Bonus!


I made some journal cards and page markers and added some lettering.


Then there were three!... This is a Filofax Flex, basically it is a soft (very sensual & squishy) cover without a ringbinder. It comes with notebooks inside, which I recovered and added to. 


I also made a mini envelope.


I covered the original notebook on the right (lined paper) and made a (plain paper) notebook with matching cover on the left. I used graphic45 paper from their Botanical Tea range. 


The Fourth Filofax is called a clipbook, it has exposed rings. I bought a pack of Winter Wishes paper by Echo Park for this project. It came with cards, stickers and letters. 


I love this plaid patterned paper, just perfect.


And here is my collection, so far. I think they look jolly nice all together :) 


Oops!....I seem to have bought a fifth!....it was a bargain in TKMaxx and I could not resist!...I left it behind, was on my way home, stopped at another store and then found myself driving back!....a snowflake hand punch arrived in the post a perfect decoration :)


If you like what you see here then please come and find me on Instagram 



https://instagram.com/blueanchorbay

Thanks for reading!

Best wishes, 

Jacqueline xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment