Sunday 6 January 2013

Vintage & Romantic Seaside Style

I have always Loved Laura Ashley and growing up in Towns and Cities I dreamed of having my own Country Cottage full of her Designs......When I started Blue Anchor Bay over a year ago I did not have a clear vision of what my designs should be....all I knew was they should reflect my love of the Seaside and the main colour would be Blue.....

This year I have a clearer idea of what I want to make and how these things should look....I am taking a Nostalgic look back to The Seaside of the Past, when ladies wore beautiful dresses and men wore Blazers and straw hats......so I have named this New Collection 'Vintage & Romantic Seaside Style' This is part one and I hope you fall in Love with it.......


Many Thanks, Jacqueline xxx





















No comments:

Post a Comment